Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Boy problems

Q:It's this boy in my class and I really like him but I don't know if he likes me we always talk and he's always staring at me! Help!!!!

A: If you like someone it's best to start looking for some hints! The first one check if he stares at you that a helpful sign that he likes you but don't stare back that will look creepy! The second thing is he'll flirt with you like tryin to do anything to make you laugh but don't get worked up if he do because he could just be flirtatious! The third one is he'll try any way to touch such as touching your shoulders, letting  your knees touch (if y'all sit next to each other) etc. So if any of this happen to you, you'll probably get asked out soon! But don't get your hopes up like I said he might be flirtatious! I hope this helps for you!!!
P.S. This stuff happens in a time process so so t rush it. If you have any advice please leave it in the comment box!!
               <3advice4girls

No comments:

Post a Comment